Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 6, 2009

► FIRST POST ◄

Holaaa !!!

Reasons why I decided to use Blogger:


  • Got bored with Facebook

  • Yahoo 360 [where I used to blog] finally closes

  • There are many tremendous blogs here on Blogger: Chris Blattman, Michelle Nguyen

  • Wanna practice writing English [my English really really sucks]

Reasons why I was so hesitated, not starting blogging here soon



  • Looks like no friend of mine uses Blogger, they all go Hi5, Facebook, 360plus...

  • I gotta struggle with the viruses, they really drove me nuts. Everytime i type "blogger.com" in the address bar, it leads me to "adult videos, X-rated stuff" sumthing like that. ○_o

  • KK!! Stop moaning here! =]]~♪

Signing up, starting to compose blog will be motives for me to keep writing everyday. I was like..I [hafta] read thousands of daily news and stories with a dictionary right beside me. I had to digest several new words, usually odd ones from the lexicons of SAT that teachers forced us to learn. And now, if someone ask me: "what does "entrepreneur" mean?" I will definitely faint! Omg, SAT is a monster... Luckily, I will have like 3 YEARS more before taking this scary test.


Actually I will have to WASTE 2 years attending secondary school AGAIN


When all others fellows apply for college, I will lag behind‼ LOL still fight with the GCE 'O' level. Retarded me! lol


Back to the topic! Soooo, I made a [right?!] decision not to learn words by rote, I will now start to actually USE it. The rule is I'm gonna use about 10min a day to write, write, and write... no need to attract viewers...... the point is I will try to use as many new words i've learned in the "composition =]]" as possible. !! Hope this will yield a good result later [at least no more being stuck while chatting with Americans, i hope]


K! Enough for today !!! ºªªªª


Bye, luv u all who actually read this retarded blog ♥~ =]] lol



Quote of the day


I also recall him telling a horrific story about doctors under the influence of drugs and alcohol amputating the wrong limb of a patient. My sister once told me about the recall of an implant product in which all the recipients would have to have the recalled product replaced in another surgery. The company of course pays for the surgeries and they also send the patients flowers in the hospital. I think this made me aware of the element of human error in science.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét