Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 9, 2009

MVA's 2009

Where to start? OK, Let's begin wiff the hottest subject people kept talking about: Kanye West the bully and Taylor Swift the kitten.

In Vietnam, the fugging cable office is lack of money so they decided to stop subcribing to MTV and pull its teenage viewers back to the stone age. We have to watch V channel and all the old-fashioned music vids and songs from Chinese/Korean/Thailand/Japanese which we have no idea what they are singing about [besides some English shouts "I dun wanna have a bf, I want a real man"-------I know, right... c'mon say with me WHAT THE __ IS THAT?].
So, we couldn't catch MVA's 09 live on TV. We hafta watch it through youtube.
And, if you've seen the clip about Kanye upstaging Taylor, you will know what
I'm talking about.
While seeing that clip, I was really into Taylor so I felt my heart like scattered apart. It's very hurtful. Taylor was being smart not to say anything after that, OR she didn't know how to react, she was shocked and insulted.
Taylor Swift has always been a nice girl, she's only 19 years old but I think she's more mature than Kanye... I thought she would cry and run away but she didn't. And then I remembered something, oh yah! Taylor's a country-music singer, she's supposed to be calm..... and btw I'm not criticizing Kanye. It's like what makes him up: hot-headed, impulsive... he's been like this for a long time, always speaks up and doesn't care. At least that's what I know
But why this topic is sooo hot and everyone talks about it. i think it's a little related to race.
I also want to mention about Lady Gaga's outfits. On that night she wore like 5 or 6 dresses, all were unique. Some ppl said they looked alien-like. But after all, that's her style, no comment! And her performance was also very impressive, a version of paparazzi ... with blood and her own way of dancing [looks like the movements of insect.. haha just sayin']

Just a quick post about this year's dramatic VMA!
Sry for any mistakes in this post, I'm too lazy to proofread it =]]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét